Association of Teacher Educators (ATE) Delegation to Cuba
May 27 – June 1, 2019
Topics of Discussion
1. Curriculum convergence (standardization) versus curriculum divergence (differentiation).
2. The current dilemmas faced by school leaders in terms of the supervision and administration of personnel, programs, and technology.
3. Changing educational programs, procedures, and policies to meet the needs of our contemporary students and faculty.
4. Decision-making approaches used by higher education and school leaders to resolve current issues related to people, things, and ideas within their purview.
5. Teacher preparation innovative practices.